Your body and where it goes determines your prosperity.
Everything in your life right now has been attracted into forming itself that way due to what is in your mind. In other words, where your mind goes your physical reality goes.
As your mind and body are perfectly interconnected, this means that we can switch the relationship around and see that where your body (physical reality) goes your mind and emotions go.
That said, take a look at the situations in your life and see where you take your self (as opposed to where you think you are going!).
- How many situations are full of unhappiness and stress?
- What do you put in your mouth?
Exercise on how much prosperity you are attracting
Reflect over the last week and ask the two questions below. Look at why you did what you did and how you felt about them. Read my article on Success Indicator: The Why Syndrome
Did you observe how many things you did were:-
- because you feel you don’t have a choice and feel out of control?
- because you feel bad (particularly with regard to eating/drinking)?
Don’t avoid this exercise, you will learn so much about yourself.
- We ask for prosperity but we don’t stop to think about what we are thinking when something we want to spend money on comes to mind;
- We ask for more love but we don’t observe what we are thinking while we are talking or thinking about our partner;
- We ask for better health, a lean body want to look and feel great but we eat low vibrational food, oversized portions which our body struggles to digest and don’t give our body all the nutrition it needs;
- We ask for a career that fulfills us but fill our time with jobs we hate.
Don’t wait for prosperity, love and great health to come along, you have to bring it on. You bring it on by looking at your nutrition which means “giving your mind and body what it needs to sustain life and growth“…
…not survival and existence.
What does a prosperous day look like?
- Being happy at the time you get up;
- Eating a breakfast that nourishes your body (not your misery because you don’t want to go to work);
- Doing a job that you are passionate about and one that doesn’t involve you travelling if you don’t enjoy it;
- Spending time talking to people who support ‘life can be good’ and not gossip, misery and doom and gloom; working with people who you can get along with;
- Spending quality time with your children and feeling love while you do it; keep in mind that children are a sponge and pick up all your emotions – you don’t fool them!) Please stop using children as an excuse for your unhappiness. If you didn’t have children it would be another excuse.
Do you want to know what you really believe about money, prosperity, love and happiness? Download yourself a copy of my ebook Home Your Wealth and observe through your home the truth about your have been thinking and feeling. There are eye opening breakthroughs in your sitting room right now! Read my article on Self Development Conference in your Sitting Room
Or download my ebook about your outside mirror, your emotions and the 16 Hour Formula in Power Surge
Stop feeling out of control
You have all the personal power in the world but it can only come from you and no-one is stopping you. Your breakthroughs are sitting in your details; it’s just another term for self development. Life got the way it did because you are doing the same unhappy, stressful, poor nutritional activities day after day. Divorce can be caused because the lid is left off the toothpaste day after day. Of course it is not the toothpaste lid that is the destruction, it is the dis-respect felt day after day that festers because it is not communicated clearly enough and resolved to cleanse the pain! So, the pain becomes intolerable and completely distorts our view sending our reality reeling into a mass of huge, costly changes causing more pain, money and energy that the initial investment to…
stop… look… think… and communicate lovingly.
Please, think about what you put into your mouth, what you let out of your mouth and where you take your body. Never mind the past, simply take care of today and when you wake again tomorrow, start over again; the future will take care of itself. It really is that simple.